Nora Ephron Quotes and its meanings
Nora Ephron quotes about Alone
Nora Ephron quotes about Cool
Nora Ephron quotes about Good
Nora Ephron quotes about Health
Nora Ephron quotes about Life
Nora Ephron quotes about Men
Nora Ephron quotes about Women
Nora Ephron Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Nora Ephron quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Nora Ephron write about?
Nora Ephron has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, cool, good, health, life, men & women. People always share Alone quotes, Cool quotes, good, health, life, men & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Nora Ephron?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Nora Ephron.
- The desire to get married, which - I regret to say, I believe is basic and primal in women - is followed almost immediately by an equally basic and primal urge - which is to be single again.
- Summer bachelors, like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.
- My mother was a good recreational cook, but what she basically believed about cooking was that if you worked hard and prospered, someone else would do it for you.
- With any child entering adolescence, one hunts for signs of health, is desperate for the smallest indication that the child's problems will never be important enough for a television movie.
- My mother wanted us to understand that the tragedies of your life one day have the potential to be comic stories the next.
- Beware of men who cry. It's true that men who cry are sensitive to and in touch with feelings, but the only feelings they tend to be sensitive to and in touch with are their own.
- As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren't even people I would date.
- I try to write parts for women that are as complicated and interesting as women actually are.