Pamela Anderson Quotes and its meanings
Pamela Anderson quotes about Beauty
Pamela Anderson quotes about Dad
Pamela Anderson quotes about Diet
Pamela Anderson quotes about Great
Pamela Anderson quotes about Home
Pamela Anderson quotes about Mom
Pamela Anderson quotes about Morning
Pamela Anderson quotes about Society
Pamela Anderson quotes about Work
Pamela Anderson Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Pamela Anderson quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Pamela Anderson write about?
Pamela Anderson has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about beauty, dad, diet, great, home, mom, morning, society & work. People always share Beauty quotes, Dad quotes, diet, great, home, mom, morning, society & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Pamela Anderson?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Pamela Anderson.
- Natural beauty takes at least two hours in front of a mirror.
- I was never an ambitious girl, or even a self-confident one. I never went in for beauty pageants or wore a stitch of make-up until I went to Los Angeles.
- My dad read the Bible ten times, and I want to do it in my lifetime. But it's definitely tough getting through.
- I don't do the gym and I don't diet. I'm vegetarian but I don't diet.
- It is great to be a blonde. With low expectations it's very easy to surprise people.
- I have two homes in Malibu, a home in Canada that I'm building, and I just love pouring my heart out into this part of my life.
- I'm a soccer mom. I'm T-ball, soccer, karate, homework, keeping them on their schedules. I love being the snack mom, when I get to bring the cut oranges. I have one of those coolers with wheels. I'm at every game, every practice, sitting on my blanket. I love it.
- Making love in the morning got me through morning sickness. I found I could be happy and throw up at the same time.
- The true meaning of feminism is this: to use your strong womanly image to gain strong results in society.
- My ideal relaxation is working on upholstry. I spend hours in junk shops buying furniture. I do all the upholstery work myself, and it's like therapy.