Patricia Heaton Quotes and its meanings
Patricia Heaton quotes about Cool
Patricia Heaton quotes about Family
Patricia Heaton quotes about Happiness
Patricia Heaton quotes about Mom
Patricia Heaton quotes about Parenting
Patricia Heaton quotes about Peace
Patricia Heaton quotes about Sports
Patricia Heaton quotes about Travel
Patricia Heaton quotes about Work
Patricia Heaton Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Patricia Heaton quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Patricia Heaton write about?
Patricia Heaton has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about cool, family, happiness, mom, parenting, peace, sports, travel & work. People always share Cool quotes, Family quotes, happiness, mom, parenting, peace, sports, travel & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Patricia Heaton?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Patricia Heaton.
- Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I'm undressed in front of my husband.
- It's hard enough to work and raise a family when your kids are all healthy and relatively normal, but when you add on some kind of disability or disease, it can just be such a burden.
- I have to keep reminding myself: If you give your life to God, he doesn't promise you happiness and that everything will go well. But he does promise you peace. You can have peace and joy, even in bad circumstances.
- I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they're at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives.
- It's a little bit in the genes because my brother is a journalist and my father was a sports writer.
- Before we had the kids, my husband and I were traveling a lot and working and really enjoying our lives and each other. We both love the theater and books and travel and so we were really having a lot of fun.