Patty Duke Quotes and its meanings
Patty Duke quotes about Alone
Patty Duke quotes about Family
Patty Duke quotes about Funny
Patty Duke quotes about Imagination
Patty Duke quotes about Morning
Patty Duke quotes about Relationship
Patty Duke Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Patty Duke quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Patty Duke write about?
Patty Duke has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, family, funny, imagination, morning & relationship. People always share Alone quotes, Family quotes, funny, imagination, morning & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Patty Duke?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Patty Duke.
- For the first time, I lived alone... in a luxury apartment on Sunset Strip. For a few days I loved the idea, but I got lonely and restless.
- I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now.
- I joke around a lot about the manic times because they're funny. We manics do outrageous things and it is part of our colorful nature.
- I have been afraid all my life that I am going to die. All my life it has been stuffed in my imagination.
- I think my real depressions started when I was about 16 and doing The Patty Duke Show. I would go to bed at about 10 o'clock on a Friday night and not get up again until 6:30 Monday morning.
- Human beings have speculated about the relationship between inspiration and insanity for centuries.