Paul Cezanne Quotes and its meanings
Paul Cezanne quotes about Age
I must be more sensible and realize that at my age, illusions are hardly permitted and they will always destroy me.
Paul Cezanne quotes about Alone
Paul Cezanne quotes about Art
When I judge art, I take my painting and put it next to a God made object like a tree or flower. If it clashes, it is not art.
Paul Cezanne quotes about Experience
Paul Cezanne quotes about God
Paul Cezanne quotes about Health
Paul Cezanne quotes about Intelligence
Paul Cezanne quotes about Nature
Paul Cezanne quotes about Religion
Paul Cezanne quotes about Strength
Paul Cezanne quotes about Work
Paul Cezanne Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Paul Cezanne quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Paul Cezanne write about?
Paul Cezanne has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, art, experience, god, health, intelligence, nature, religion, strength, truth & work. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, art, experience, god, health, intelligence, nature, religion & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Paul Cezanne?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Paul Cezanne.
- I must be more sensible and realize that at my age, illusions are hardly permitted and they will always destroy me.
- My age and health will never allow me to realize the dream of art I've been pursuing all my life.
- I ask you to pray for me, for once age has overtaken us, we find consolation only in religion.
- I have nothing to hide in art. The initial force alone can bring anyone to the end he must attain.
- When I judge art, I take my painting and put it next to a God made object like a tree or flower. If it clashes, it is not art.
- Genius is the ability to renew one's emotions in daily experience.
- Art is a harmony parallel with nature.
- For an Impressionist to paint from nature is not to paint the subject, but to realize sensations.
- Painting from nature is not copying the object it is realizing one's sensations.
- The awareness of our own strength makes us modest.