Paul Nurse Quotes and its meanings
Paul Nurse quotes about Health
Paul Nurse quotes about Knowledge
Paul Nurse quotes about Politics
Paul Nurse quotes about Religion
Paul Nurse quotes about Science
I felt strongly that since the pursuit of good science was so difficult it was essential that the problem being studied was an important one to justify the effort expanded.
Paul Nurse Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Paul Nurse quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Paul Nurse write about?
Paul Nurse has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about health, knowledge, politics, religion & science. People always share Health quotes, Knowledge quotes, politics, religion & science from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Paul Nurse?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Paul Nurse.
- Better understanding of the natural world not only enhances all of us as human beings, but can also be harnessed for the better good, leading to improved health and quality of life.
- It has been a privilege to pursue knowledge for its own sake and to see how it might help mankind in more practical ways.
- I met my wife Anne who was a sociology student, and her influence together with activities associated with the student movement of the time opened up my interests amongst other things into the theatre, art, music, politics and philosophy.
- It was during my time at secondary school that I abandoned religion.
- I felt strongly that since the pursuit of good science was so difficult it was essential that the problem being studied was an important one to justify the effort expanded.
- I have an idealistic view of science as a liberalising and progressive force for humanity.
- I think it was this curiosity about the natural world which awoke my early interest in science.