Rachel Roy Quotes and its meanings
Rachel Roy quotes about Age
Rachel Roy quotes about Beauty
Rachel Roy quotes about Design
Rachel Roy quotes about Funny
Rachel Roy quotes about Respect
Rachel Roy quotes about Thankful
Rachel Roy Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Rachel Roy quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Rachel Roy write about?
Rachel Roy has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, beauty, design, funny, respect & thankful. People always share Age quotes, Beauty quotes, design, funny, respect & thankful from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Rachel Roy?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Rachel Roy.
- My first job was in retail at the age of 14, and I have worked in the industry ever since.
- I have a real passion for many aspects of home lifestyle and beauty.
- I'm not a size 0, and I'm nowhere close to it. But, I don't want anyone to know what I am so I like to design clothes so you don't know what's going on under there.
- I can't design anything unless I'm excited by it, meaning I have an urge to wear it.
- I tell girls all the time that the men that have fallen in love with me, have all fallen during a man repeller stage... funny how life works out like that.
- I'm a big proponent of young women dressing appropriately in the workplace to get ahead. We need to demand respect as women, and part of that involves how we present ourselves.
- I'm thankful I grew up the way I did. It made me a hard worker and insightful to other people's lives.