Roger Moore Quotes and its meanings
Roger Moore quotes about Age
Roger Moore quotes about Education
Roger Moore quotes about Good
Roger Moore quotes about Home
Roger Moore quotes about Hope
Roger Moore quotes about Humor
Roger Moore quotes about Peace
Roger Moore quotes about Relationship
Roger Moore quotes about Success
Roger Moore quotes about Travel
Roger Moore Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Roger Moore quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Roger Moore write about?
Roger Moore has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, death, diet, education, good, home, hope, humor, peace, relationship, success & travel. People always share Age quotes, Death quotes, diet, education, good, home, hope, humor, peace & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Roger Moore?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Roger Moore.
- I nearly died of double bronchial pneumonia at the age of five.
- The wonderful thing about age is that your knees don't work as well, you can't run down steps quite as easily and obviously you can't lift heavy weights. But your mind doesn't feel any different.
- There is nothing glamorous about death.
- Sometimes I've had to put myself on a diet.
- Over the next two years UNICEF will focus on improving access to and the quality of education to provide children who have dropped out of school or who work during school hours the opportunity to gain a formal education!
- I've learnt that through life you just get on with it. You're going to meet a lot of dishonest people along the line and you say good luck to them. I hope they live in comfort. Then I start sticking more pins in their effigies.
- Teach love, generosity, good manners and some of that will drift from the classroom to the home and who knows, the children will be educating the parents.
- I speak relatively little, except when I'm at home and I'm asking for things.
- Tony and I had a good on and off screen relationship, we are two very different people, but we did share a sense of humor, we now live in different parts of the world but when we find ourselves in the same place it is more or less as if there had been no years in between.
- It's easy to sit in relative luxury and peace and pontificate on the subject of the Third World debts.