Sean Connery Quotes and its meanings
Sean Connery quotes about Equality
Sean Connery quotes about Faith
Sean Connery quotes about Fear
Sean Connery quotes about Government
Sean Connery quotes about Movies
Sean Connery quotes about Women
Sean Connery Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Sean Connery quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Sean Connery write about?
Sean Connery has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about equality, faith, fear, government, movies & women. People always share Equality quotes, Faith quotes, fear, government, movies & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Sean Connery?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Sean Connery.
- I've always been hopeful about Scotland's prospects. And I now believe more than ever that Scotland is within touching distance of achieving independence and equality.
- Laughter kills fear, and without fear there can be no faith. For without fear of the devil there is no need for God.
- There's something fundamentally wrong with a system where there's been 17 years of a Tory Government and the people of Scotland have voted Socialist for 17 years. That hardly seems democratic.
- I'm fed up with the idiots... the ever-widening gap between people who know how to make movies and the people who green-light the movies.
- I like women. I don't understand them, but I like them.
- There are women who take it to the wire. That's what they are looking for, the ultimate confrontation. They want a smack.