14 meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 14.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than thirteen
I wanted to be a mechanic. When I was 14 I wanted to quit school and go work on my car. But my dad said Son, you shouldn't do that. You should stay in school until your education is finished, and when you're done, don't make your hobby your job.
More words from Urdu related to 14
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 14 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 14 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 14 in Urdu is چودہ - chau dah. To understand how would you translate the word 14 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 14 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 14 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 14. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 14 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 14 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 14 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 14?
Meaning of 14 is چودہ - chau dah
Whats the definition of 14?
Definition of the 14 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of thirteen and one
- being one more than thirteen
What is the synonym of 14?
Synonym of word 14 are 14th, fourteener, fourteen
What are the quotes with word 14?
Here are the quotes with the word 14 in them
- I did successfully kick tobacco at the age of 34. I smoked for like 20 years, from 14 to 34. — Larry Hagman
- I lost twins at 14 weeks, and I had to have an D and C on my birthday. — Amy Weber
- I wanted to be a mechanic. When I was 14 I wanted to quit school and go work on my car. But my dad said Son, you shouldn't do that. You should stay in school until your education is finished, and when you're done, don't make your hobby your job. — Eric Bana
- You know, Quincy Jones was a great mentor, but he was a man in a man's world. Fortunately he's a very sensitive man and a beautiful human being, and even though he was 14 or 15 years older than me, he's a capable human being and has great communication skills. — Lesley Gore