26 meanings in urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 26.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-five and one
- (adjective satellite) : being six more than twenty
In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.
Suggestions related to the word 26 meanings in urdu
More words from Urdu related to 26
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 26 meanings in urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 26 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 26 in Urdu is ۲۶ - Chabbis. To understand how would you translate the word 26 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 26 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 26 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 26. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 26 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 26 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 26 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 26?
Meaning of 26 is ۲۶ - Chabbis
Whats the definition of 26?
Definition of the 26 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-five and one
- being six more than twenty
What is the synonym of 26?
Synonym of word 26 are 26th
What are the quotes with word 26?
Here are the quotes with the word 26 in them
- To be told that one can be dependent on one's parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate. — Dennis Prager
- In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper. — Terry Pratchett
- I want to be a young dad. By 25 or 26 I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. — Justin Bieber
- The failure of the system to deal quickly was attributable to Nixon's lying, stonewalling and refusal to come clean. So it took 26 months for the final truth to be known. — Bob Woodward