54 meanings in Urdu
54 meanings in Urdu is ۵۴ 54 in Urdu. More meanings of 54, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 54.
- (adjective satellite) : being four more than fifty
What are the meanings of 54 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 54 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 54 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 54 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 54 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 54. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 54 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 54 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 54 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 54?
Whats the definition of 54?
Definition of the 54 are
- being four more than fifty
What are the quotes with word 54?
Here are the quotes with the word 54 in them
- I am 54 and age is slowly writing itself on my face. — Arthur Smith
- We used to go to Studio 54 - an amazing place. — Jerry Hall
- My mom was truly an iconic figure, a great journalist and a pioneering woman who died at 54 of cancer without ever having revealed to viewers that she was ill. — David Frum
- I turned 54 this year and I find myself feeling like I'm in a bit of a race to get down on paper the way I really feel about life - or the way it has presented to me. And because it has presented to me very beautifully, this is hard. It is technically very hard to show positive manifestations. — George Saunders