Abandoning meanings in Urdu
Abandoning meanings in Urdu is قطع تعلق Abandoning in Urdu. More meanings of abandoning, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that's what I'd do. Or design clothes. I think I'd throw myself into whatever I'm doing now. It's not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It's about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to.
More words from Urdu related to Abandoning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abandoning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Abandoning in it
What are the meanings of Abandoning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abandoning in Urdu is قطع تعلق - qata e taalluq. To understand how would you translate the word Abandoning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abandoning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abandoning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abandoning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abandoning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abandoning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abandoning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abandoning?
Meaning of abandoning is قطع تعلق - qata e taalluq
Whats the definition of abandoning?
Definition of the abandoning are
What is the synonym of abandoning?
Synonym of word abandoning are estrangement
What are the idioms with the word abandoning?
Here are the idioms with the word abandoning in them.
- Are you attempting to appease every body by abandoning virtue
What are the quotes with word abandoning?
Here are the quotes with the word abandoning in them
- The good Lord is amazing He opens up doors. I was close to abandoning the dream, and He was like, 'Hey, slow down there, buddy.' — David Nail
- I do what I love to do at the moment. If I wake up tomorrow and decide I want to dance, that's what I'd do. Or design clothes. I think I'd throw myself into whatever I'm doing now. It's not about abandoning what I was doing before, or giving up. It's about knowing that if I die tomorrow, I lived the way I wanted to. — Ayumi Hamasaki
- Doing nothing while the middle class is hurting. That's not leadership. Loose regulations and lax enforcement. That's not leadership. That's abandoning our middle class. — Kamala Harris
- It has become impossible to give up the enterprise of disarmament without abandoning the whole great adventure of building up a collective peace system. — Arthur Henderson