Administer meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Administer.
- (verb) : give or apply (medications)
- (verb) : administer or bestow, as in small portions
- (verb) : perform (a church sacrament) ritually
- (verb) : direct the taking of
- (verb) : work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of
It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.
More words from Urdu related to Administer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Administer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترتیب کرنا یا دینامیلان پیدا کرنااہتمام کرنادیکھ بھال کرنانکالناچلانانظم ونسق کرنامرتب کرناآراستہ کناآراستہ کرنابانٹناجاری رکھناسادھناترتیب دیناپاؤں اکھاڑناسریانامائل کرنابندوبست کرناتسلط رکھنابند و بست کرناپتلا یا سیال کرناسدھارنارحجان پیدا کرنابس یا قابو میں رکھنامعائنہ کرناسجاناصفایا کرناترتیب سے رکھناترتیب کرناانصرام کرنادرست کرناسنبھالناگھوڑے کا سدھاناٹھیک کرناجگہ سر رکھنالگاناتقسیم کرناسربراہی کرنامنتظمی کرناانتظام کرناپانی سا کرناسنوارناترغیب دیناسرانجام کرنانگرانی کرنانظم دینارستے سے ہٹانا
What are the meanings of Administer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Administer in Urdu are انتظام کرنا - intezaam karna and بند و بست کرنا - band o bast karna. To understand how would you translate the word Administer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Administer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Administer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Administer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Administer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Administer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Administer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by administer?
Meanings of administer are انتظام کرنا - intezaam karna and بند و بست کرنا - band o bast karna
Whats the definition of administer?
Definition of the administer are
- give or apply (medications)
- administer or bestow, as in small portions
- perform (a church sacrament) ritually
- direct the taking of
- work in an administrative capacity; supervise or be in charge of
What is the synonym of administer?
Synonym of word administer are dispose, arrange, supervise, manage, liquidate
What are the quotes with word administer?
Here are the quotes with the word administer in them
- It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it. — Thomas Sowell
- Surplus wealth is a sacred trust which its possessor is bound to administer in his lifetime for the good of the community. — Andrew Carnegie
- We cannot both preach and administer financial matters. — Saint Stephen
- A pure democracy is a society consisting of a small number of citizens, who assemble and administer the government in person. — James Madison