Admiral meanings in Urdu
Admiral meanings in Urdu is امیر البحر Admiral in Urdu. More meanings of admiral, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Admiral.
- (noun) : any of several brightly colored butterflies
- (noun) : the supreme commander of a fleet; ranks above a vice admiral and below a fleet admiral
What are the meanings of Admiral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admiral in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Admiral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admiral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admiral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admiral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admiral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admiral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admiral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admiral?
Whats the definition of admiral?
Definition of the admiral are
- any of several brightly colored butterflies
- the supreme commander of a fleet; ranks above a vice admiral and below a fleet admiral
What are the quotes with word admiral?
Here are the quotes with the word admiral in them
- Another nice thing was that I would type out letters home for the admiral's stewards. They would then feed me the same food the admiral ate. — Jack Adams
- In this country it is a good thing to kill an admiral from time to time to encourage the others. — Voltaire