Advertiser meanings in Urdu
Advertiser meanings in Urdu is مشتہر Advertiser in Urdu. More meanings of advertiser, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Advertiser.
- (noun) : someone whose business is advertising
One thing that hasn't changed, though, is that we still have to hear the new ad 2 or 3 times before it begins to affect us, even when we're already familiar with the advertiser in question and have a positive opinion of them.
More words from Urdu related to Advertiser
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advertiser meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Advertiser
What are the meanings of Advertiser in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advertiser in Urdu is مشتہر - mushtahir. To understand how would you translate the word Advertiser in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advertiser or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advertiser synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advertiser. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advertiser in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advertiser in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advertiser with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advertiser?
Meaning of advertiser is مشتہر - mushtahir
Whats the definition of advertiser?
Definition of the advertiser are
- someone whose business is advertising
What is the synonym of advertiser?
Synonym of word advertiser are notifier, promulgator, proclaimed, advertised, auspicial, promulgated
What are the idioms related to advertiser?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advertiser.
- A wise man's loss is his secret
What are the quotes with word advertiser?
Here are the quotes with the word advertiser in them
- The business of the advertiser is to see that we go about our business with some magic spell or tune or slogan throbbing quietly in the background of our minds. — Marshall McLuhan
- Christ would be a national advertiser today, I am sure, as He was a great advertiser in His own day. He thought of His life as business. — Bruce Barton
- One thing that hasn't changed, though, is that we still have to hear the new ad 2 or 3 times before it begins to affect us, even when we're already familiar with the advertiser in question and have a positive opinion of them. — Roy H. Williams
- I'd like to feel that an advertiser gets something extra when they advertise with us - a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories. — Casey Kasum