Ali meanings in Urdu
Ali meanings in Urdu is علی Ali in Urdu. More meanings of ali, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Ali.
- (noun) : United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942)
- (noun) : the fourth caliph of Islam who is considered to be the first caliph by Shiites; he was a cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad; after his assassination Islam was divided into Shiite and Sunnite sects
What are the meanings of Ali in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ali in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Ali in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ali or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ali synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ali. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ali in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ali in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ali with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ali?
Whats the definition of ali?
Definition of the ali are
- United States prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942)
- the fourth caliph of Islam who is considered to be the first caliph by Shiites; he was a cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad; after his assassination Islam was divided into Shiite and Sunnite sects
What are the quotes with word ali?
Here are the quotes with the word ali in them
- I love my mother Ali so much. I'm a momma's boy. I just have a very cool mom. It's not as though I had any say in the matter. I'm just really fortunate. She's the most kind, loving, giving woman. — Hayden Christensen
- So I decided to move that scene in the doctor's office to two-thirds into the movie, after the viewers had come to know Ryan and Ali and share in their happiness. — Arthur Hiller
- I'm hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That's what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi, and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that's from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter. — Jay Z