Alluvion meanings in Urdu
Alluvion meanings in Urdu is زیت Alluvion in Urdu. More meanings of alluvion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Alluvion.
- (noun) : the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- (noun) : clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down
- (noun) : gradual formation of new land, by recession of the sea or deposit of sediment
What are the meanings of Alluvion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alluvion in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Alluvion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alluvion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alluvion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alluvion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alluvion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alluvion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alluvion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alluvion?
Whats the definition of alluvion?
Definition of the alluvion are
- the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down
- gradual formation of new land, by recession of the sea or deposit of sediment