Aside meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Aside.
- (adverb) : not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- (adverb) : placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- (adverb) : in a different direction
- (adverb) : out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- (adverb) : in reserve; not for immediate use
- (noun) : a message that departs from the main subject
- (noun) : a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- (adverb) : on or to one side
More words from Urdu related to Aside
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aside meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Aside in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aside in Urdu is جدا گانہ - juda gaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Aside in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aside or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aside synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aside. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aside in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aside in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aside with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aside?
Meaning of aside is جدا گانہ - juda gaanah
Whats the definition of aside?
Definition of the aside are
- not taken into account or excluded from consideration
- placed or kept separate and distinct as for a purpose
- in a different direction
- out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- in reserve; not for immediate use
- a message that departs from the main subject
- a line spoken by an actor to the audience but not intended for others on the stage
- on or to one side
What is the synonym of aside?
Synonym of word aside are separately, independently, differently
What are the quotes with word aside?
Here are the quotes with the word aside in them
- I've always said that an art critic can put aside politics around art. — Jerry Saltz
- Amidst all the clutter, beyond all the obstacles, aside from all the static, are the goals set. Put your head down, do the best job possible, let the flak pass, and work towards those goals. — Donald Rumsfeld
- I have laid aside business, and gone a'fishing. — Izaak Walton
- I'm a typical middle child. I'm the mediator. The one that makes everything OK, puts their own needs aside to make sure everybody's happy. It's hard to change your nature, even with years and years of therapy. — Jennifer Jason Leigh