Bathe meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Bathe.
- (verb) : cleanse the entire body
- (noun) : the act of swimming for pleasure or recreation
- (verb) : suffuse or envelope with something
- (verb) : swim for pleasure or recreation
More words from Urdu related to Bathe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bathe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Bathe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bathe in Urdu are غسل کرنا - ghusl karna, نہانا - nahaana and نہلانا - naehlaana. To understand how would you translate the word Bathe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bathe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bathe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bathe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bathe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bathe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bathe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bathe?
Meanings of bathe are غسل کرنا - ghusl karna, نہانا - nahaana and نہلانا - naehlaana
Whats the definition of bathe?
Definition of the bathe are
- cleanse the entire body
- the act of swimming for pleasure or recreation
- suffuse or envelope with something
- swim for pleasure or recreation
What is the synonym of bathe?
Synonym of word bathe are lave, wash, imbathe, take brunch, take a shower, lotion, bathing
What are the quotes with word bathe?
Here are the quotes with the word bathe in them
- To bathe a cat takes brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction - and a cat. The last ingredient is usually hardest to come by. — Stephen Baker
- We never had a bathtub. Mom would bathe me in the wooden or tin washtub in the kitchen, or in a big lard can. — Ethel Waters
- The work is with me when I wake up in the morning it is with me while I eat my breakfast in bed and run through the newspaper, while I shave and bathe and dress. — C. S. Forester
- It's the contemporary woman that movies don't know what to do with, other than bathe her in a bridal glow in romantic comedies where both the romance and the comedy are artificial sweeteners. — James Wolcott