Bible meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Bible.
- (noun) : the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- (noun) : a book regarded as authoritative in its field
More words from Urdu related to Bible
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bible meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Bible in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bible in Urdu is انجیل - injiil. To understand how would you translate the word Bible in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bible or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bible synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bible. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bible in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bible in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bible with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bible?
Meaning of bible is انجیل - injiil
Whats the definition of bible?
Definition of the bible are
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions
- a book regarded as authoritative in its field
What is the synonym of bible?
Synonym of word bible are engle, phyllary, engrail, engaol, engild, new testament, evangel, injelly, gentil
What are the quotes with word bible?
Here are the quotes with the word bible in them
- God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. — Martin Luther
- The words of the Bible, and the Bible alone, should be heard from the pulpit. — Ellen G.White
- The Bible was a consolation to a fellow alone in the old cell. The lovely thin paper with a bit of matress stuffing in it, if you could get a match, was as good a smoke as I ever tasted. — Brendan Behan
- The English Bible - a book which, if everything else in our language should perish, would alone suffice to show the whole extent of its beauty and power. — Thomas B.Macaulay