Bottle meanings in Urdu
Bottle meanings in Urdu is شیشی Bottle in Urdu. More meanings of bottle, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Bottle.
- (noun) : the quantity contained in a bottle
- (verb) : put into bottles
- (verb) : store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- (noun) : a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- (noun) : a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
I think we're getting to the point where everyone's getting fat and everyone's getting allergic, or claims to be allergic to something and people can't walk from their front door to their car without a bottle of water in their hand because they have to hydrate every three and half steps.
More words from Urdu related to Bottle
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Bottle meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Bottle in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Bottle in Urdu is شیشی - shiishi. To understand how would you translate the word Bottle in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Bottle or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Bottle synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Bottle. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Bottle in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Bottle in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Bottle with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by bottle?
Meaning of bottle is شیشی - shiishi
Whats the definition of bottle?
Definition of the bottle are
- the quantity contained in a bottle
- put into bottles
- store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
What is the synonym of bottle?
Synonym of word bottle are phial, cruet, vial, flacket
What are the quotes with word bottle?
Here are the quotes with the word bottle in them
- Age is just a number. It's totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. — Joan Collins
- I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I've been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke. — Diablo Cody
- I think we're getting to the point where everyone's getting fat and everyone's getting allergic, or claims to be allergic to something and people can't walk from their front door to their car without a bottle of water in their hand because they have to hydrate every three and half steps. — Adam Carolla
- Sometimes your medicine bottle has on it, 'Shake well before using.' That is what God has to do with some of His people. He has to shake them well before they are ever usable. — Vance Havner