Burke meanings in Urdu
Burke meanings in Urdu is برک Burke in Urdu. More meanings of burke, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Burke.
- (noun) : United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- (verb) : murder without leaving a trace on the body
- (noun) : British statesman famous for his oratory; pleaded the cause of the American colonists in British Parliament and defended the parliamentary system (1729-1797)
- (verb) : get rid of, silence, or suppress
More words from Urdu related to Burke
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burke meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Burke in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burke in Urdu is برک - Burk. To understand how would you translate the word Burke in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burke or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burke synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burke. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burke in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burke in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burke with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burke?
Meaning of burke is برک - Burk
Whats the definition of burke?
Definition of the burke are
- United States frontierswoman and legendary figure of the Wild West noted for her marksmanship (1852-1903)
- murder without leaving a trace on the body
- British statesman famous for his oratory; pleaded the cause of the American colonists in British Parliament and defended the parliamentary system (1729-1797)
- get rid of, silence, or suppress
What is the synonym of burke?
Synonym of word burke are burk, birk, burked, berk, burrock, berks
What are the quotes with word burke?
Here is the quote with the word burke in them
- Doing 'White Collar,' quite often my character goes undercover, so therein lies the compounding of the imagination. I get to play Peter Burke and then someone else when Peter Burke goes undercover. — Tim DeKay