Burnt meanings in Urdu
Burnt meanings in Urdu is جلا ہوا Burnt in Urdu. More meanings of burnt, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Burnt.
- (adjective satellite) : ruined by overcooking
- (adjective satellite) : destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- (adjective satellite) : treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
Like I said about Freaked, people tend to find these films, and I think that in the end the cool thing about a movie is that it can be sort of burnt temporarily, but then it's burnt into the fabric of your culture.
More words from Urdu related to Burnt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Burnt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Burnt in it
What are the meanings of Burnt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Burnt in Urdu is جلا ہوا - jala hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Burnt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Burnt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Burnt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Burnt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Burnt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Burnt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Burnt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by burnt?
Meaning of burnt is جلا ہوا - jala hu a
Whats the definition of burnt?
Definition of the burnt are
- ruined by overcooking
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
What is the synonym of burnt?
Synonym of word burnt are carbonised, combust, burnt out
What are the idioms with the word burnt?
Here are the idioms with the word burnt in them.
- A burnt child dreads the fire
- A burnt rope does not lose in twist
- Wood half burnt is easily kindled
What are the idioms related to burnt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word burnt.
- To go to rack and ruin
What are the quotes with word burnt?
Here are the quotes with the word burnt in them
- Fear of serious injury alone cannot justify oppression of free speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burnt women. It is the function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears. — Louis D.Brandeis
- After a semester or so, my infatuation with computers burnt out as quickly as it had begun. — Eric Allin Cornell
- Like I said about Freaked, people tend to find these films, and I think that in the end the cool thing about a movie is that it can be sort of burnt temporarily, but then it's burnt into the fabric of your culture. — Alex Winter
- Don't fear anything for your letters, they are burnt one by one and I hope you do the same with mine. — Camille Claudel