Cathedral meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cathedral.
- (noun) : any large and important church
- (noun) : the principal Christian church building of a bishop's diocese
- (adjective) : relating to or containing or issuing from a bishop's office or throne
Sigmund Freud was the apostle of disbelief. He was the one who made psychoanalysis a part of our culture, and in so doing he kicked out a flying buttress that had been essential for holding up our cathedral of faith.
What are the meanings of Cathedral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cathedral in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cathedral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cathedral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cathedral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cathedral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cathedral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cathedral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cathedral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cathedral?
کلیسہ, گرجہ, علاقے کا اہم گرجا, کلِیسیاۓ اُسقف, بڑا گرجا
Whats the definition of cathedral?
Definition of the cathedral are
- any large and important church
- the principal Christian church building of a bishop's diocese
- relating to or containing or issuing from a bishop's office or throne
What are the quotes with word cathedral?
Here are the quotes with the word cathedral in them
- Sigmund Freud was the apostle of disbelief. He was the one who made psychoanalysis a part of our culture, and in so doing he kicked out a flying buttress that had been essential for holding up our cathedral of faith. — Tony Campolo
- My faith grew strong, and I sent a letter (as I was ordered) to the Rev. Dignitary of the Cathedral of Exeter. I was assured, before I sent it, he would not answer it. — Joanna Southcott
- We say nothing essential about the cathedral when we speak of its stones. We say nothing essential about Man when we seek to define him by the qualities of men. — Antoine de Saint Exupery
- The Sabbath is a weekly cathedral raised up in my dining room, in my family, in my heart. — Anita Diament