Caught up meanings in Urdu
Caught up meanings in Urdu is پکڑے گئے Caught up in Urdu. More meanings of caught up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Caught up Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Caught up.
- (adjective satellite) : having become involved involuntarily
If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order.
I think women get caught up too much in having a plan - 'I'm going to get married at this age I'm going to have a kid at this age' - and then they just try to find a guy who will fit into that picture. I don't want my life to be based on that.
More words from Urdu related to Caught up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Caught up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Caught up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Caught up in Urdu is پکڑے گئے. To understand how would you translate the word Caught up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Caught up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Caught up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Caught up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Caught up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Caught up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Caught up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by caught up?
Meaning of caught up is پکڑے گئے
Whats the definition of caught up?
Definition of the caught up are
- having become involved involuntarily
What is the synonym of caught up?
Synonym of word caught up are capuched
What are the quotes with word caught up?
Here are the quotes with the word caught up in them
- If you read back in the Bible, the letter of the apostle Paul to the church of Thessalonia, he said that in the latter days before the end of the age that the Earth would be caught up in what he called the birth pangs of a new order. — Pat Robertson
- I think women get caught up too much in having a plan - 'I'm going to get married at this age I'm going to have a kid at this age' - and then they just try to find a guy who will fit into that picture. I don't want my life to be based on that. — Julia Stiles
- In the NFL a lot of times everyone gets caught up in the business side of things. For them it's all about money and it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth. — Brett Favre
- Everybody hangs out with everybody, which is very strange for a cast this large and this young. We're all cool and down to earth and not caught up in this maniacal business at all... . Everybody really, really likes everybody else. — Lizzy Caplan