Chariot meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chariot.
- (noun) : a light four-wheel horse-drawn ceremonial carriage
- (noun) : a two-wheeled horse-drawn battle vehicle; used in war and races in ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome
- (verb) : ride in a chariot
- (verb) : transport in a chariot
No great idea in its beginning can ever be within the law. How can it be within the law? The law is stationary. The law is fixed. The law is a chariot wheel which binds us all regardless of conditions or place or time.
More words from Urdu related to Chariot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chariot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chariot
What are the meanings of Chariot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chariot in Urdu are گاڑی - gaari and رتھ - rath. To understand how would you translate the word Chariot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chariot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chariot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chariot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chariot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chariot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chariot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chariot?
Meanings of chariot are گاڑی - gaari and رتھ - rath
Whats the definition of chariot?
Definition of the chariot are
- a light four-wheel horse-drawn ceremonial carriage
- a two-wheeled horse-drawn battle vehicle; used in war and races in ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome
- ride in a chariot
- transport in a chariot
What is the synonym of chariot?
Synonym of word chariot are vehicle, car, chariotee, cart, chariots, charioting, vehmic, vehiculation, vehiculate, vehicled
What are the idioms related to chariot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chariot.
- Nothing succeeds like success
- Observation car
- Omnibus train
- Owl train
- Puff puff
What are the quotes with word chariot?
Here are the quotes with the word chariot in them
- No great idea in its beginning can ever be within the law. How can it be within the law? The law is stationary. The law is fixed. The law is a chariot wheel which binds us all regardless of conditions or place or time. — Emma Goldman
- You are not going to get peace with millions of armed men. The chariot of peace cannot advance over a road littered with cannon. — David Lloyd