Chicory meanings in Urdu
Chicory meanings in Urdu is چکوری Chicory in Urdu. More meanings of chicory, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Chicory.
- (noun) : crisp spiky leaves with somewhat bitter taste
- (noun) : root of the chicory plant roasted and ground to substitute for or adulterate coffee
- (noun) : perennial Old World herb having rayed flower heads with blue florets cultivated for its root and its heads of crisp edible leaves used in salads
- (noun) : the dried root of the chicory plant: used as a coffee substitute
More words from Urdu related to Chicory
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chicory meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Chicory in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chicory in Urdu is چکوری - Chakori. To understand how would you translate the word Chicory in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chicory or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chicory synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chicory. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chicory in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chicory in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chicory with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chicory?
Meaning of chicory is چکوری - Chakori
Whats the definition of chicory?
Definition of the chicory are
- crisp spiky leaves with somewhat bitter taste
- root of the chicory plant roasted and ground to substitute for or adulterate coffee
- perennial Old World herb having rayed flower heads with blue florets cultivated for its root and its heads of crisp edible leaves used in salads
- the dried root of the chicory plant: used as a coffee substitute
What is the synonym of chicory?
Synonym of word chicory are chiccory