Chill meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Chill.
- (noun) : coldness due to a cold environment
- (noun) : a sudden numbing dread
- (noun) : a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- (noun) : an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- (verb) : depress or discourage
- (verb) : loose heat
- (verb) : make cool or cooler
I've been trying to learn how to not be so conflicted about things like my own anger. I've always had a place in my music for my anger as a way of compensating for not having a mechanism to express it in my everyday life. So I've been trying to be more true to myself, and that helps me to chill out a little bit. But politically, uh-uh. No.
More words from Urdu related to Chill
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chill meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Chill
What are the meanings of Chill in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chill in Urdu are ٹھنڈ - thand, سردی - sardi, ٹھنڈک - thandak and خنکی - khunki. To understand how would you translate the word Chill in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chill or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chill synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chill. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chill in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chill in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chill with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chill?
Meanings of chill are ٹھنڈ - thand, سردی - sardi, ٹھنڈک - thandak and خنکی - khunki
Whats the definition of chill?
Definition of the chill are
- coldness due to a cold environment
- a sudden numbing dread
- a sensation of cold that often marks the start of an infection and the development of a fever
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright
- depress or discourage
- loose heat
- make cool or cooler
What is the synonym of chill?
Synonym of word chill are cold, gelidity, wintered, coldish, chillness, head cold, winter, coldness, frostlike, coolth
What are the idioms related to chill?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chill.
- Pride feels no cold
- A good winter brings a good summer
- Bright to sight heart delight
- Bright to sight heart's delight
- Hunger and cold betray a man to his enemies
What are the quotes with word chill?
Here are the quotes with the word chill in them
- Yeah, my dream would be to work for 6 months and then have 6 months to play, just snowboarding, surfing, and going to cool places to listen and be alone and kinda chill out. — Marc Newson
- I've been trying to learn how to not be so conflicted about things like my own anger. I've always had a place in my music for my anger as a way of compensating for not having a mechanism to express it in my everyday life. So I've been trying to be more true to myself, and that helps me to chill out a little bit. But politically, uh-uh. No. — Ani DiFranco
- Melanie Fiona is a singer, a songwriter, she's a super-girl. I can be silly, goofy, really chilled. She's like your cool chill girlfriend, sister-friend. I'm just like everybody else. — Melanie Fiona
- Death is someone you see very clearly with eyes in the center of your heart: eyes that see not by reacting to light, but by reacting to a kind of a chill from within the marrow of your own life. — Thomas Merton