Chinook meanings in Urdu
Chinook meanings in Urdu is چنوک Chinook in Urdu. More meanings of chinook, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Chinook.
- (noun) : a Penutian language spoken by the Chinook
- (noun) : pink or white flesh of large Pacific salmon
- (noun) : a warm dry wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rockies
- (noun) : large Pacific salmon valued as food; adults die after spawning
- (noun) : a member of an important North American Indian people who controlled the mouth of the Columbia river; they were organized into settlements rather than tribes
What are the meanings of Chinook in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Chinook in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Chinook in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Chinook or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chinook synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chinook. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chinook in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chinook in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chinook with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chinook?
Whats the definition of chinook?
Definition of the chinook are
- a Penutian language spoken by the Chinook
- pink or white flesh of large Pacific salmon
- a warm dry wind blowing down the eastern slopes of the Rockies
- large Pacific salmon valued as food; adults die after spawning
- a member of an important North American Indian people who controlled the mouth of the Columbia river; they were organized into settlements rather than tribes