Cities meanings in Urdu
Cities meanings in Urdu is شہروں Cities in Urdu. More meanings of cities, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When you think of what Americans accomplished, building these amazing cities and all the good it's done in the world, it's kind of disheartening to hear so much hatred of America, not just from abroad, but internally.
I've always liked traveling around Europe and seeing the architecture. The buildings in capital cities have been there for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. Some look better than the new ones.
More words from Urdu related to Cities
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cities meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cities in it
What are the meanings of Cities in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cities in Urdu is شہروں - Shehroon. To understand how would you translate the word Cities in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cities or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cities synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cities. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cities in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cities in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cities with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cities?
Meaning of cities is شہروں - Shehroon
Whats the definition of cities?
Definition of the cities are
What is the synonym of cities?
Synonym of word cities are towns, townsfolk
What are the idioms with the word cities?
Here are the idioms with the word cities in them.
- An age builds up cities an hour destroys them
What are the quotes with word cities?
Here are the quotes with the word cities in them
- When you think of what Americans accomplished, building these amazing cities and all the good it's done in the world, it's kind of disheartening to hear so much hatred of America, not just from abroad, but internally. — Frank Miller
- I've always liked traveling around Europe and seeing the architecture. The buildings in capital cities have been there for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years. Some look better than the new ones. — Joe Elliott
- Technological considerations are of great importance to architecture and cities in the informational society. — Kenzo Tange
- All cities are mad: but the madness is gallant. All cities are beautiful: but the beauty is grim. — Christopher Morley