Clouds meanings in Urdu
Clouds meanings in Urdu is بادل Clouds in Urdu. More meanings of clouds, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man's cruelty and baseness.
More words from Urdu related to Clouds
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clouds meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Clouds in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Clouds
What are the meanings of Clouds in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clouds in Urdu is بادل - badal. To understand how would you translate the word Clouds in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clouds or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clouds synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clouds. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clouds in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clouds in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clouds with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clouds?
Meaning of clouds is بادل - badal
Whats the definition of clouds?
Definition of the clouds are
What is the synonym of clouds?
Synonym of word clouds are cloud up, cloudings, cloud, cloudage, clouding, alular, cloudier, baddish
What are the idioms with the word clouds?
Here are the idioms with the word clouds in them.
- If there were no clouds we should not enjoy the sun
What are the idioms related to clouds?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clouds.
- Riches have wings
What are the quotes with word clouds?
Here are the quotes with the word clouds in them
- God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. — Martin Luther
- Courtesy is a silver lining around the dark clouds of civilization it is the best part of refinement and in many ways, an art of heroic beauty in the vast gallery of man's cruelty and baseness. — Bryant H.McGill
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. — Christopher Morley
- Through the harsh design of fate, Florida was dealt the unfortunate circumstances of bearing the brunt of not one but two hurricanes, and it appears more dark clouds are poised to visit the Sunshine State. — Ginny Brown Waite