Collectivist meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Collectivist.
- (noun) : a person who belongs to the political left
- (adjective satellite) : subscribing to the socialistic doctrine of ownership by the people collectively
Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does.
What are the meanings of Collectivist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Collectivist in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Collectivist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Collectivist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Collectivist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Collectivist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Collectivist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Collectivist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Collectivist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by collectivist?
نظریہ اجتماعیت کا پیرو, اجتماعیت پسند
Whats the definition of collectivist?
Definition of the collectivist are
- a person who belongs to the political left
- subscribing to the socialistic doctrine of ownership by the people collectively
What are the quotes with word collectivist?
Here are the quotes with the word collectivist in them
- Liberalism is a really old British tradition and it has a completely different attitude towards the individual and the relationship between the individual and the state than the collectivist response of Labour, and particularly Old Labour, does. — Nick Clegg
- In an individualistic culture, the narcissist is God's gift to the world. In a collectivist society, the narcissist is God's gift to the collective. — Christopher Lasch