Columbia meanings in Urdu
Columbia meanings in Urdu is امریکا کا تانيثی نام Columbia in Urdu. More meanings of columbia, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Columbia.
- (noun) : a university town in central Missouri
- (noun) : capital and largest city in South Carolina; located in central South Carolina
- (noun) : a town in west central Tennessee
- (noun) : a North American river; rises in southwestern Canada and flows southward across Washington to form the border between Washington and Oregon before emptying into the Pacific; known for its salmon runs in the spring
- (noun) : a university in New York City
What are the meanings of Columbia in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Columbia in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Columbia in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Columbia or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Columbia synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Columbia. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Columbia in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Columbia in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Columbia with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by columbia?
امریکا کا تانيثی نام
Whats the definition of columbia?
Definition of the columbia are
- a university town in central Missouri
- capital and largest city in South Carolina; located in central South Carolina
- a town in west central Tennessee
- a North American river; rises in southwestern Canada and flows southward across Washington to form the border between Washington and Oregon before emptying into the Pacific; known for its salmon runs in the spring
- a university in New York City
What are the quotes with word columbia?
Here are the quotes with the word columbia in them
- I was a student at Columbia College, actually, in the Architecture school. Paul would drive in from Queens, showing me these new songs. I can't remember us working it out. — Art Garfunkel
- That attitude does not exist so much today, but in those days there was a very sharp distinction between basic physics and applied physics. Columbia did not deal with applied physics. — Gordon Gould
- The Columbia is lost, but the dreams that inspired its crew remain with us. — Dick Cheney
- The one thing you've got to say about Columbia is that it has courses that are famous. It has alumni who come back and say it was the best thing they ever did. — William Scott