Communion meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Communion.
- (noun) : the act of participating in the celebration of the Eucharist
- (noun) : sharing thoughts and feelings
- (noun) : (Christianity) a group of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites
I was interested in transcendence from a very early age. I was interested in what was over there, what was behind life. So when I had my first communion I was very disappointed. I had expected something amazing and surprising and spiritual. Instead all I got was a bicycle. That wasn't what I was after at all.
More words from Urdu related to Communion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Communion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Communion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Communion in Urdu are وصل - wasl and اشتراک - ishtiraak. To understand how would you translate the word Communion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Communion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Communion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Communion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Communion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Communion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Communion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by communion?
Meanings of communion are وصل - wasl and اشتراک - ishtiraak
Whats the definition of communion?
Definition of the communion are
- the act of participating in the celebration of the Eucharist
- sharing thoughts and feelings
- (Christianity) a group of Christians with a common religious faith who practice the same rites
What is the synonym of communion?
Synonym of word communion are copulation, junction, contiguity, subscription, participation, coalitions, collaboration, affinity, affiliation
What are the quotes with word communion?
Here are the quotes with the word communion in them
- I was interested in transcendence from a very early age. I was interested in what was over there, what was behind life. So when I had my first communion I was very disappointed. I had expected something amazing and surprising and spiritual. Instead all I got was a bicycle. That wasn't what I was after at all. — Anselm Kiefer
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. — Martin Luther
- From faith, hope, and love, the virtues of religion referring to God, there arises a double act which bears on the spiritual communion exercised between God and us the hearing of the word and prayer. — William Ames
- Jesus didn't say, 'Blessed are those who care for the poor.' He said, 'Blessed are we where we are poor, where we are broken.' It is there that God loves us deeply and pulls us into deeper communion with himself. — Henri Nouwen