Composite meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Composite.
- (noun) : a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- (noun) : considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
- (adjective satellite) : consisting of separate interconnected parts
- (adjective) : of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available.
More words from Urdu related to Composite
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Composite meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Composite in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Composite in Urdu is مَخلوط - Makhloot. To understand how would you translate the word Composite in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Composite or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Composite synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Composite. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Composite in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Composite in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Composite with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by composite?
Meaning of composite is مَخلوط - Makhloot
Whats the definition of composite?
Definition of the composite are
- a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- considered the most highly evolved dicotyledonous plants, characterized by florets arranged in dense heads that resemble single flowers
- consisting of separate interconnected parts
- of or relating to or belonging to the plant family Compositae
What is the synonym of composite?
Synonym of word composite are conflate
What are the quotes with word composite?
Here are the quotes with the word composite in them
- I align myself with almost all researchers in assuming that anything we do is a composite of whatever genetic limitations were given to us by our parents and whatever kinds of environmental opportunities are available. — Howard Gardner
- The main foundations of every state, new states as well as ancient or composite ones, are good laws and good arms you cannot have good laws without good arms, and where there are good arms, good laws inevitably follow. — Niccolo Machiavelli