Continuing meanings in Urdu
Continuing meanings in Urdu is جاری Continuing in Urdu. More meanings of continuing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Continuing.
- (adjective satellite) : remaining in force or being carried on without letup
I believe that history has shape, order, and meaning that exceptional men, as much as economic forces, produce change and that passe abstractions like beauty, nobility, and greatness have a shifting but continuing validity.
More words from Urdu related to Continuing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Continuing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جاریدھاراحرام کاریمتواترعیاشیفراواںحرامدائرلچ پنجاری رہنازناکاریمقبولبرابرنافذفسق وفجوربہتا ہوارائجآوارگیرنجیدگیمسلسلنفس پرستیفجوررواںدھاربدکاریناقابل رکاوٹپیوستہچھنال پننہایتچلتارواوباشیپٹا پٹشہوت پرستیسب طرف پھیلا ہوازناحالیہشہد پنجاری رکھنارندیمصروفسلسلہ وارسیالگنڈا پنبہاؤسیلککرممستقللگاتاررنڈی بازی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Continuing
What are the meanings of Continuing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Continuing in Urdu is جاری - jari. To understand how would you translate the word Continuing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Continuing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Continuing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Continuing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Continuing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Continuing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Continuing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by continuing?
Meaning of continuing is جاری - jari
Whats the definition of continuing?
Definition of the continuing are
- remaining in force or being carried on without letup
What is the synonym of continuing?
Synonym of word continuing are running, unleashed, affluent, effluent, prevalent, issuances, continuous, current, unstoppable, unleashing
What are the idioms related to continuing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word continuing.
- Follow on follow suit
- Make one way
- Make play
- Keep going
What are the quotes with word continuing?
Here are the quotes with the word continuing in them
- Any architectural project we do takes at least four or five years, so increasingly there is a discrepancy between the acceleration of culture and the continuing slowness of architecture. — Rem Koolhaas
- You can measure a programmer's perspective by noting his attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN. — Alan Perlis
- I believe that history has shape, order, and meaning that exceptional men, as much as economic forces, produce change and that passe abstractions like beauty, nobility, and greatness have a shifting but continuing validity. — Camille Paglia
- It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be. — Isaac Asimov