Cornell meanings in Urdu
Cornell meanings in Urdu is کارنیل Cornell in Urdu. More meanings of cornell, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cornell.
- (noun) : United States businessman who unified the telegraph system in the United States and who in 1865 (with Andrew D. White) founded Cornell University (1807-1874)
- (noun) : United States actress noted for her performances in Broadway plays (1893-1974)
But I spent just two calendar years at Cornell University, though it was covering more than three years of work, and then went to medical school and did become interested in psychiatry, and even helped form a kind of psychiatry club in medical school.
More words from Urdu related to Cornell
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cornell meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cornell in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cornell in Urdu is کارنیل - Carnel. To understand how would you translate the word Cornell in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cornell or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cornell synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cornell. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cornell in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cornell in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cornell with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cornell?
Meaning of cornell is کارنیل - Carnel
Whats the definition of cornell?
Definition of the cornell are
- United States businessman who unified the telegraph system in the United States and who in 1865 (with Andrew D. White) founded Cornell University (1807-1874)
- United States actress noted for her performances in Broadway plays (1893-1974)
What is the synonym of cornell?
Synonym of word cornell are cornel
What are the quotes with word cornell?
Here are the quotes with the word cornell in them
- But I spent just two calendar years at Cornell University, though it was covering more than three years of work, and then went to medical school and did become interested in psychiatry, and even helped form a kind of psychiatry club in medical school. — Robert Jay Lifton
- I am a teacher, and I am proud of it. At Cornell University I have taught primarily undergraduates, and indeed almost every year since 1966 have taught first-year general chemistry. — Roald Hoffmann