Correlate meanings in Urdu
Correlate meanings in Urdu is لازم یا ملزوم ہونا یا بنانا Correlate in Urdu. More meanings of correlate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Correlate.
- (verb) : to bear a reciprocal or mutual relation
- (verb) : bring into a mutual, complementary, or reciprocal relation
- (adjective satellite) : mutually related
- (noun) : either of two or more related or complementary variables
Happiness does not come from football awards. It's terrible to correlate happiness with football. Happiness comes from a good job, being able to feed your wife and kids. I don't dream football, I dream the American dream - two cars in a garage, be a happy father.
What are the meanings of Correlate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Correlate in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Correlate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Correlate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Correlate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Correlate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Correlate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Correlate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Correlate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by correlate?
لازم یا ملزوم ہونا یا بنانا
Whats the definition of correlate?
Definition of the correlate are
- to bear a reciprocal or mutual relation
- bring into a mutual, complementary, or reciprocal relation
- mutually related
- either of two or more related or complementary variables
What are the quotes with word correlate?
Here are the quotes with the word correlate in them
- Happiness does not come from football awards. It's terrible to correlate happiness with football. Happiness comes from a good job, being able to feed your wife and kids. I don't dream football, I dream the American dream - two cars in a garage, be a happy father. — Barry Sanders
- Well, first of all, we did lots of studies where we show practical intelligence doesn't correlate with G. We have probably two dozen studies that practical intelligence better predicts job success than IQ. — Robert Sternberg