Cringe meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cringe.
- (verb) : show submission or fear
- (verb) : draw back, as with fear or pain
More words from Urdu related to Cringe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cringe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Cringe
What are the meanings of Cringe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cringe in Urdu are سماجت کرنا - samaajat karna, دبنا - dabna and جُھکنا - Jhikna. To understand how would you translate the word Cringe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cringe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cringe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cringe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cringe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cringe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cringe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cringe?
Meanings of cringe are سماجت کرنا - samaajat karna, دبنا - dabna and جُھکنا - Jhikna
Whats the definition of cringe?
Definition of the cringe are
- show submission or fear
- draw back, as with fear or pain
What is the synonym of cringe?
Synonym of word cringe are solicit, entreat, condescend
What are the idioms related to cringe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cringe.
- Flies are busiest about lean horses
What are the quotes with word cringe?
Here are the quotes with the word cringe in them
- Shall I tell you what the real evil is? To cringe to the things that are called evils, to surrender to them our freedom, in defiance of which we ought to face any suffering. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- The thing about romance and romantic movies is that they can be somewhat melodramatic. For a lot of actors, there's a certain cringe factor that's involved with that. — David Lyons
- I cringe at backstory. Because it never quite explains or gets into some psychological thing that is never quite right and never quite the truth and who knows why someone is some way. — Steve Martin