Cumberland meanings in Urdu
Cumberland meanings in Urdu is کمبرلینڈ Cumberland in Urdu. More meanings of cumberland, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cumberland.
- (noun) : a river that rises in southeastern Kentucky and flows westward through northern Tennessee to become a tributary of the Ohio River in southwestern Kentucky
- (noun) : English general; son of George II; fought unsuccessfully in the battle of Fontenoy (1721-1765)
What are the meanings of Cumberland in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cumberland in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cumberland in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cumberland or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cumberland synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cumberland. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cumberland in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cumberland in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cumberland with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cumberland?
Whats the definition of cumberland?
Definition of the cumberland are
- a river that rises in southeastern Kentucky and flows westward through northern Tennessee to become a tributary of the Ohio River in southwestern Kentucky
- English general; son of George II; fought unsuccessfully in the battle of Fontenoy (1721-1765)
What are the quotes with word cumberland?
Here is the quote with the word cumberland in them
- We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains. — Roy Barnes