Currant meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Currant.
- (noun) : any of several tart red or black berries used primarily for jellies and jams
- (noun) : small dried seedless raisin grown in the Mediterranean region and California; used in cooking
- (noun) : any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Ribes bearing currants
More words from Urdu related to Currant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Currant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Currant
What are the meanings of Currant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Currant in Urdu are آب جوش - aab josh, منقی - Manqi and مویز - Mawaiz. To understand how would you translate the word Currant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Currant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Currant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Currant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Currant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Currant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Currant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by currant?
Meanings of currant are آب جوش - aab josh, منقی - Manqi and مویز - Mawaiz
Whats the definition of currant?
Definition of the currant are
- any of several tart red or black berries used primarily for jellies and jams
- small dried seedless raisin grown in the Mediterranean region and California; used in cooking
- any of various deciduous shrubs of the genus Ribes bearing currants
What is the synonym of currant?
Synonym of word currant are broth, raisin, soup
What are the idioms related to currant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word currant.
- Blind zeal only does harm
- Go hay wire
- Party spirited
- Sheep and goats sheep eye
- To pull or draw in one horns