Decadent meanings in Urdu
Decadent meanings in Urdu is زوال پذیر Decadent in Urdu. More meanings of decadent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Decadent.
- (noun) : a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)
- (adjective satellite) : luxuriously self-indulgent
In the final analysis, the incident is seen as originating from an emotional expression of the frustration and anger of the proud people of China who had been subject to ever increasing oppression from without and decadent corruption from within.
More words from Urdu related to Decadent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decadent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Decadent
What are the meanings of Decadent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decadent in Urdu is زوال پذیر. To understand how would you translate the word Decadent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decadent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decadent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decadent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decadent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decadent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decadent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decadent?
Meaning of decadent is زوال پذیر
Whats the definition of decadent?
Definition of the decadent are
- a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)
- luxuriously self-indulgent
What is the synonym of decadent?
Synonym of word decadent are decumbent, declinatory, declinator, pinedrops, dallied, decliner, ravined, declinable, declinous
What are the idioms related to decadent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decadent.
- Fall among fall away
- Go down
What are the quotes with word decadent?
Here are the quotes with the word decadent in them
- In the final analysis, the incident is seen as originating from an emotional expression of the frustration and anger of the proud people of China who had been subject to ever increasing oppression from without and decadent corruption from within. — Chen Ning Yang
- The decadent international but individualistic capitalism in the hands of which we found ourselves after the war is not a success. It is not intelligent. It is not beautiful. It is not just. It is not virtuous. And it doesn't deliver the goods. — John Maynard Keynes