Demerara meanings in Urdu
Demerara meanings in Urdu is ڈیمارارا Demerara in Urdu. More meanings of demerara, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Demerara.
- (noun) : dark rum from Guyana
- (noun) : a river in northern Guyana that flows northward into the Atlantic
- (noun) : a light brown raw cane sugar from Guyana
- (noun) : light brown cane sugar; originally from Guyana
- (noun) : a former Dutch colony in South America; now a part of Guyana
What are the meanings of Demerara in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demerara in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Demerara in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demerara or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demerara synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demerara. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demerara in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demerara in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demerara with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demerara?
Whats the definition of demerara?
Definition of the demerara are
- dark rum from Guyana
- a river in northern Guyana that flows northward into the Atlantic
- a light brown raw cane sugar from Guyana
- light brown cane sugar; originally from Guyana
- a former Dutch colony in South America; now a part of Guyana