Demographic meanings in Urdu
Demographic meanings in Urdu is آبادیاتی Demographic in Urdu. More meanings of demographic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Demographic.
- (noun) : a statistic characterizing human populations (or segments of human populations broken down by age or sex or income etc.)
- (adjective) : of or relating to demography
I think Hispanic community - the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism. Do you know the rate of military enlistment among Hispanics is higher than any demographic in this country? And they are also hard work and responsibility.
What are the meanings of Demographic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demographic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Demographic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demographic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demographic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demographic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demographic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demographic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demographic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demographic?
Whats the definition of demographic?
Definition of the demographic are
- a statistic characterizing human populations (or segments of human populations broken down by age or sex or income etc.)
- of or relating to demography
What are the quotes with word demographic?
Here are the quotes with the word demographic in them
- I hope to have one more boxing match at the age of 55. Given that demographic at the age of 55 to 65, you've got to make a statement with your life. Otherwise, you are just existing. — George Foreman
- I think Hispanic community - the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism. Do you know the rate of military enlistment among Hispanics is higher than any demographic in this country? And they are also hard work and responsibility. — Ted Cruz
- There once was a demographic survey done to determine if money was connected to happiness and Ireland was the only place where this did not turn out to be true. — Fiona Shaw
- Country was about character. Country's changed because of monsters like Clear Channel who bought up all the stations and sliced them up into formats. Our demographic is now the soccer mom. — Gary Allan