Dependent upon meanings in Urdu
Dependent upon meanings in Urdu is پر منحصر ہے Dependent upon in Urdu. More meanings of dependent upon, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Dependent upon Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dependent upon.
- (adjective satellite) : being determined by conditions or circumstances that follow
Heart and head are the constituent parts of character temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved.
America is becoming more and more dependent upon imports from foreign manufacturers than we are exports from our country in all fields: in appliances, in clothing, even food. This year America may become for the first time in its history a net food importer.
More words from Urdu related to Dependent upon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dependent upon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dependent upon
What are the meanings of Dependent upon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dependent upon in Urdu is پر منحصر ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Dependent upon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dependent upon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dependent upon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dependent upon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dependent upon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dependent upon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dependent upon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dependent upon?
Meaning of dependent upon is پر منحصر ہے
Whats the definition of dependent upon?
Definition of the dependent upon are
- being determined by conditions or circumstances that follow
What is the synonym of dependent upon?
Synonym of word dependent upon are dependant on, dependant upon
What are the idioms related to dependent upon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dependent upon.
- How well you live matters and not how long
- You must ask your neighbours it you shall live in peace
What are the quotes with word dependent upon?
Here are the quotes with the word dependent upon in them
- Heart and head are the constituent parts of character temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved. — Giacomo Casanova
- Education makes children less dependent upon others and opens doors to better jobs and career possibilities. — Solomon Ortiz
- America is becoming more and more dependent upon imports from foreign manufacturers than we are exports from our country in all fields: in appliances, in clothing, even food. This year America may become for the first time in its history a net food importer. — Marcy Kaptur
- The awareness that health is dependent upon habits that we control makes us the first generation in history that to a large extent determines its own destiny. — Jimmy Carter