Despotism meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Despotism.
- (noun) : dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- (noun) : a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
More words from Urdu related to Despotism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Despotism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Despotism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Despotism in Urdu are استبداد - istebdaad and فرعونیت - firauniyat. To understand how would you translate the word Despotism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Despotism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Despotism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Despotism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Despotism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Despotism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Despotism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by despotism?
Meanings of despotism are استبداد - istebdaad and فرعونیت - firauniyat
Whats the definition of despotism?
Definition of the despotism are
- dominance through threat of punishment and violence
- a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
What is the synonym of despotism?
Synonym of word despotism are dyarchy, arrogance
What are the quotes with word despotism?
Here are the quotes with the word despotism in them
- Small natures require despotism to exercise their sinews, as great souls thirst for equality to give play to their heart. — Honore de Balzac
- The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance. — Thomas Paine
- Is not liberty the destruction of all despotism - including, of course, legal despotism? — Frederic Bastiat
- Our defense is in the preservation of the spirit which prizes liberty as a heritage of all men, in all lands, everywhere. Destroy this spirit and you have planted the seeds of despotism around your own doors. — Abraham Lincoln