Detest meanings in Urdu
Detest meanings in Urdu is از حد نفرت کرنا Detest in Urdu. More meanings of detest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Detest.
- (verb) : dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards
Resistance is feasible even for those who are not heroes by nature, and it is an obligation, I believe, for those who fear the consequences and detest the reality of the attempt to impose American hegemony.
I was glad to hear of that determination as I detest the practice of cousins marrying or any marriage between persons in which there can be traced the most distant relationship. I go for the improvement instead of the deterioration of our race.
Idioms related to the meaning of Detest
What are the meanings of Detest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Detest in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Detest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Detest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Detest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Detest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Detest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Detest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Detest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by detest?
از حد نفرت کرنا
Whats the definition of detest?
Definition of the detest are
- dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards
What are the idioms related to detest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word detest.
- Look down on
- To look down upon
- Turn up one's nose at
What are the quotes with word detest?
Here are the quotes with the word detest in them
- Resistance is feasible even for those who are not heroes by nature, and it is an obligation, I believe, for those who fear the consequences and detest the reality of the attempt to impose American hegemony. — Noam Chomsky
- I was glad to hear of that determination as I detest the practice of cousins marrying or any marriage between persons in which there can be traced the most distant relationship. I go for the improvement instead of the deterioration of our race. — Ezra Cornell
- Nothing induces me to read a novel except when I have to make money by writing about it. I detest them. — Virginia Woolf
- I detest politics, to be honest with you. It's a cesspool. And I don't think I would fare well in that cesspool because I don't believe in political correctness and I certainly don't believe in dishonesty. — Benjamin Carson