Disjunct meanings in Urdu
Disjunct meanings in Urdu is ناکارہ ہونا Disjunct in Urdu. More meanings of disjunct, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Disjunct.
- (adjective) : progressing melodically by intervals larger than a major second
- (adjective satellite) : marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
- (adjective satellite) : used of distributions, as of statistical or natural populations
- (adjective satellite) : having deep constrictions separating head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects
More words related to the meanings of Disjunct
More words from Urdu related to Disjunct
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Disjunct meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Disjunct in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Disjunct in Urdu is ناکارہ ہونا. To understand how would you translate the word Disjunct in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Disjunct or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Disjunct synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Disjunct. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Disjunct in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Disjunct in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Disjunct with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by disjunct?
Meaning of disjunct is ناکارہ ہونا
Whats the definition of disjunct?
Definition of the disjunct are
- progressing melodically by intervals larger than a major second
- marked by separation of or from usually contiguous elements
- used of distributions, as of statistical or natural populations
- having deep constrictions separating head, thorax, and abdomen, as in insects
What is the synonym of disjunct?
Synonym of word disjunct are disabusing, disroof, dishelm, inoperculate, disroot, demisability, disapparel, disfavour, disedify, defunction