Drifting meanings in Urdu
Drifting meanings in Urdu is بہتا ہوا Drifting in Urdu. More meanings of drifting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Drifting.
- (noun) : aimless wandering from place to place
A paparazzo once jumped out of a car and started running backward with me. I slowed down out of courtesy because she started drifting into the street. I reached out my hand and moved her back so she didn't get hit by a bus.
More words from Urdu related to Drifting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Drifting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Drifting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Drifting in Urdu is بہتا ہوا - baehta hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Drifting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Drifting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Drifting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Drifting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Drifting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Drifting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Drifting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by drifting?
Meaning of drifting is بہتا ہوا - baehta hu a
Whats the definition of drifting?
Definition of the drifting are
- aimless wandering from place to place
What is the synonym of drifting?
Synonym of word drifting are natant, afloat, running, effluent, affluent
What are the quotes with word drifting?
Here are the quotes with the word drifting in them
- A paparazzo once jumped out of a car and started running backward with me. I slowed down out of courtesy because she started drifting into the street. I reached out my hand and moved her back so she didn't get hit by a bus. — Sean Astin
- You can't imagine parlor ballads drifting out of high-rise multi-towered buildings. That kind of music existed in a more timeless state of life. — Bob Dylan
- The moment of drifting into thought has been so clipped by modern technology. Our lives are filled with distraction with smartphones and all the rest. People are so locked into not being present. — Glen Hansard